Q. What can I do to prepare?
We recommend getting a good nights sleep, have a good breakfast, and be ready to experience a positive transformation in your life. We promise to arrive prepared and ready to work.
Q. How long will it take?
There are a lot of factors in answering this question. It depends on how involved you are, how quickly decisions are made about your items, the size, and extent of the project. We understand making decisions can be difficult and de-cluttering a challenge. We encourage you, work at your pace, and respect your boundaries. We also want you to get the best value for you money and attempt keep the pace moving.
Q. Do I need to be there?
Certainly, we want you to take part, and your input is important to the outcome and success. We also offer maintenance options and often this may not require your presence.
Q. Will I need to buy anything?
Not necessarily. Our goal is to use what you already have and re-purpose items to help keep costs down.
We can keep it simple, be as creative, colorful and elaborate as you want. We may make suggestions but ultimately this depends on what you want to accomplish and what your budget will allow. We can also shop for an additions fee of $25 per hour.
Q. What we do and what's our process?
1. Our initial phone conversation includes asking questions and getting to know you a bit. Discuss what your goals are, the timeline, budget, size and scope of the project.
2. From there we schedule a convenient time to meet you at the location. We will then walk through and come up with a plan that works for you. We offer a "FREE 30 minute on site Needs Assessment". We answer any further questions you may have and take a few before pictures with you approval.
3. Then it's as easy as picking a date to get started. Our process is 5 steps.
1. Create a strategy.
2. Purge by way of donation and determine what to keep, shred, sell or return.
3. Create systems with zones that function and are easy and maintainable. With well defined categories.
4. Containerize. Clear bins, shelves or cabinets for easy access for short or long time storage.
5. Label everything and offer guidance to help establish new habits you can maintain.
Q, What does it cost?
$65 an hour with a 4 hour minimum.
Feel free to call with any other questions you may have.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Results Made Simple Organizing.
Simplifying your home, office and life.
Please know your privacy will always be protected and our services are completely confidential.